The Arthritis Alliance of Canada (AAC) will provide seven awards valued at $750 CAD/award in each of the following categories:
1. Master Student – sponsored by McCaig Institute for Bone and Joint Health
2. PhD Student – sponsored by Arthritis Consumer Experts
3. Post-doctoral Fellow – sponsored by CIHR Institute of Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis
4. Young Faculty Researcher (graduate within the first five years of faculty appointment) – sponsored by CIHR Institute of Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis
5. Knowledge Translation (KT) research – sponsored by Bone and Joint Institute of the University of Western Ontario
6. Knowledge Translation (KT) practice – sponsored by Janssen Inc.
7. Patient for active engagement in arthritis research – sponsored byThe Arthritis Society
The details of the AAC Research Awards Program and the accompanying application forms for 1) an Early Career Researcher/Early Career Faculty Memberand 2) a Patient Representative, are enclosed here and available atwww.arthritisalliance.ca.
- Notice of intent email (applicant name, institution, mentor, and title of research project) to be sent to AAC office: email@example.com byWednesday, December 14, 2016 (midnight ET).
- Full applications received to AAC office: firstname.lastname@example.org byTuesday, January 3, 2017 (midnight ET).
- Decisions to be announced: early March 2017